WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
We know these are challenging times. Your safety during your visit with us is our highest priority. Here's what we are doing to ensure that:
- All staff members have been fully vaccinated
- Screening all staff and patients for symptoms including temperature checks
- Limiting the number of people in the office and waiting room
- Hospital grade disinfection and sterilization continues as always in all areas of the clinic (wiping all chairs, counters, etc)
- Extra Personal Protective Equipment including KN95 masks, Level 3 Surgical masks, Faceshields and/or eye protection
- HEPA air filters with UV light disinfection installed to limit aerosols
- Isolated appointments available
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask. Good health to all.
“I really enjoy what I do. I'm fortunate to be an artist,
technician, and healthcare expert all at the same time. Our patients are
fantastic and I'm grateful they trust me with their smiles.”
-Dr. Christopher McFarland
Tucson, AZ Dentist - Christopher B. McFarland, DDS, PLLC
Thank you for visiting Christopher B. McFarland, DDS, PLLC, your experienced dentist in Tucson. Exceptional patient care, state-of-the-art equipment and a complete range of dental services-that's why our practice is recognized as one of the most professional and compassionate dental practices in town.
Serving patients in Tucson is the foundation of our practice. By staying abreast of the latest dental technologies and procedures, Christopher B. McFarland, DDS, PLLC can provide the most advanced, personalized dental care for you and your family. You'll feel at ease with our friendly staff, caring dentist and comfortable office setting.
This website has been specifically designed to familiarize you with our staff and office. Check out our complete list of services , such as general dentistry , fillings , teeth whitening , dental crowns , dental implants , preventive care or periodontal exams . Or, browse our educational patient library, find directions to our dental office or even request an appointment .
New patients are always welcome. We look forward to meeting you and being your lifelong partner in dental health.